Implementing an ICT activity... Done!

Finally this last Tuesday I could implement my ICT activity! Well, at least we did it in the class, even though no one had time to finish it. The main problem of my Treasure Hunt (about Broadway) is that most of the questions (6 of 9) were based on a 9 minutes podcast. I’ve realized that they have a lot of problems for being concentrated for 9 minutes listening to an audio file in English. I must also say that the quality of the sound in the headsets was very poor (very low) and this doesn’t help.

I told them to finish the exercise at home and deliver it to me next week. I think that with their own loudspeakers or headsets in a quite environment, they could be more concentrated in the speaker.



On Wednesday we assist to a “Claustre” session as a part of our tasks outside the classroom. The teachers have to elect a representative for the school’s board. The election process was held quickly. Afterward, they were informed about the annual fire drill that will be conducted in the next month.

Finally, a teacher (we suppose that he was the person in charge of computing) explained to the others how to use the new PDA that they have received this year to manage students assistance, assessment, incidents, and so on. I personally think that this is very interesting for teachers. I don’t know if in practice this would be helpful or not, but in theory, as he explained, it could be very useful! I would like to have one of this PDA for me!!