Spanish for beginners

Hi everybody! I have just created a new collection in LingQ for those who are learning Spanish from scratch. As many of you may know, most of the collections and lessons that I have created until now are designed for an intermediate 1 level to an advanced 2 level.
I did a bit of research at the LingQ library and I saw that there is not a lot of material for beginners, specially for those who start learning Spanish here. And most of the content is from the Latin American point of view. So I thought that it could be interesting to offer a set of new lessons for beginners with the Spain's accent.
Right now they are really short (the 3 firts lessons are less than a minute in lenght), but they will get longer according to the level.
Even thought they are designed for real beginners who start learning from scratch, I will not talk like a robot (I mean, super slowly). I am not against that, but I personally do not like this kind of unnatural speech. So I will use real Spanish in a natural speech, that is one of the reasons why the lessons are so short. In some of the lessons there will be just sentences or expressions, and in other, short dialogs. I will try to get someone to help me record theses dialogs, but I cannot promise it!
So I hope you enjoy that collection and, of course, I am openned to any suggestions! Have fun!