Almost 200 pages read in a weekend!!

Wow!! I’m really excited! This weekend I went, with my wife and my two kids (they’re 19 month old twins), to my parents-in-law’s second home in Empordà area (it’s two hours driving from Barcelona). The idea was to be able to have a bit of rest (you know, grandparents help with the children) and also to work a little. So I brought my laptop but.... Oh no! In the rush preparing things to leave, I forgot my pendrive with all my work in my desktop!!! So what did I do? Well, fortunately I had the book I’m currently reading, and also my iPhone with the audiobook version: Deception Point, by Dan Brown.
Oh my God, I can’t remember reading/listening so much in just two days!!!
Friday afternoon, when we left Barcelona, I was on page 154. I was on the page 340 when we came back home on Sunday night. So altogether almost 200 pages read in English and also almost 8 hours of audiobook listening!! I’m really happy!!! And I’ve discovered that reading while listening is really fantastic!!!!

2 comentaris:

Алексей ha dit...

The text is hardly readable, please change the black background for the white one

Albert Subirats ha dit...

I don't know which screen or color set-up are you using, but I've checked my blog in several computers with different screens and the text is perfectly readble.
I'm sorry, but I like way more the black background than the white one, so I'm not going to change it!